Wednesday, May 2, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Wisconsin On June 14Th 2013 I Saw A Bright Green Light Fly Over My Apartment Building
UFO SIGHTING IN WISCONSIN ON JUNE 14TH 2013 - I SAW A BRIGHT GREEN LIGHT FLY OVER MY APARTMENT BUILDING.

I was laying in my chair watching TV in the living room around 1:25am. Something told me to look out the window of my deck door which I had open. Just as I did, I saw a bright green light fly over my apartment building. It was a round shape and the color of it was the same as a green light on a traffic light. It made no sound but was flying very,very fast! It also seemed to be descending. I have never seen anything like it bjpefore, and after it passed I just laid there for awhile not knowing what to think. I forgot to mention that I lost sight of it when it flew over another apartment building across the street.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment