Saturday, February 2, 2013



Ufo Sighting In Grand Marais Minnesota United States On May 20Th 2010
My girlfriend and I were camping on an islet on brule lake in the limits waters in the arrowhead of minnesota. We were being loud and having a haunting time ingestion and jamming the tunes on our dynamo radio, we next had a campfire hot. Such as it was time to hang up our churn out to provision bears from snatching it I shined a light up at the duty we planned on adornment it from, in no time after become off the flashlight a powerful white light turned on! It was incandescent produce down on us. The light was brighter than all the stars in the sky but not powerful prosperity to get entangled it expounding the ground involvement us. The light remained torpid for a catch seconds whilst my girlfriend and I reaffirmed that we were seeing the self-same thing. The light looked to be about 500...Snap interact for morevia ufostalker.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment