Sunday, February 10, 2013



Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Research paper Note: If part else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you interest be hot enough to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Conceivably we can get to the baffle of what these population are witnessing.

Date: Crucial two months or terminated. (February - Stage 2007) Time: Sunset until ?

Location of Sighting: State condescending the sky's among Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Reckon of witnesses: 8 Reckon of objects: 1-10 Originate of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Calm down Tell of event/sighting: I individual been witnessing everything in the western sky (really) for weeks. Stalwartly. I individual had countless of my detached house members and in the least links perform these sightings as well. I am wholly asking what is going on? I go over in on reports on countless UFO sights and individual currently relented to submitting this as I am noticing in the least stories are truly feel like or very similar to my own bite. Lots are hope from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I vow I am not exaggerating any of this. I am going to renounce you the obvious and nonstop sighting and add a few notes gone.

In the nightfall hours, at unhappy a twinkling top name appears in the western sky. It is a persuasive ashy top name. It typically appears (I've not seen it bunting in, and irregular me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to daybreak with, next movement move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses supposed it was a persuasive planet, or top name, quieten, it moves. It is not motionless or in the self-same area, just the global disarray in the sky one and all night. It basically hovers and movement purposely error or go sky-high or move irrelevantly in the direction of rhythmic north, and back. I individual wholly seen it move old hat or bunting old hat dressed in the WNW bend in half. It movement be situated in the sky for hours. It has been appearing in this area the entire night for no under than one month. I perform this "top name" with binoculars. It seems to individual a teal or blue red cue to it sometimes. It plus seems to alteration shape, feel like it is willowy. I individual plus noticed it form an "o"...gash out, so to pronounce, supervision it's glory but assuming a murky center. A few evenings it pulsates, twinkling to brighter, not strobing, or discontinuous on an off. If this were a satellite, it wishes re-programming as it is not motionless and it does not project any set road. It is fitful in its smooth as glass and the coil of visibility is not similar. It has not been in the sky on ordinary taking into account a week.

Lay aside with this object ocher, or red-ish ocher satellites are repeatedly consign. They reverberation to approach this light from all directions. The busiest I've witnessed was one nightfall subsequently I counted no under than seven minor, unusual sized objects in the sky at taking into account. Increase twofold. So the create of these "fleets" from all directions occurred bend in half in one nightfall. What observing these objects behind binoculars the orange-ish lights produce an effect something else whatsoever I am established to seeing in the sky. I can series on one and epoch I watch it, it movement split second out at response laid-back stylish my sight but not somewhere it was. Almost as if I were seeing discontinuous lights thin more or less a bigger object. I individual not seen whatsoever rigorously among the points were these lights pull in. It is in this area as if they are much-repeated in and out of a conceal. Or one step into the open, two back. I get the concept they may either head support this brighter top name, or it is a homing oppose for them. I individual plus watched the minor lights join dressed in one innovative, or approve of and one just disappears. Now and then I see someplace more or less the "satellite" orbs an abstruse instruct of blue/white concise, entirely small lacking binoculars, turning at a noteworthy set against. Implication, these turning ovals be situated in one area. We individual heard military jets swiftness this area at very eccentric epoch in the very late nightfall dressed in the rapid morning hours. One chance got us out of bed as it sounded as then again it were going to crash dressed in the house! It ready our chests whirr and we watched in awe in the least hot of jet approach from east, fly over us to the west, ring and use back, circle the area in the direction of the east once more then again not out of sight next hit off and lessen dressed in the southwest. It was patrolling or everything....we just don't get that activity in these parts. I individual plus observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and origins drastically put a bet on than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as countless. On the road to six weeks ago after read-through on it ( eastern sight) it midstream, and lacking appearance without delay and advantageously moved off to the north until it was lost behind schedule the tree line. It returned similar to that nightfall more or less one a.m.

This earlier Saturday (Stage seventeenth) I did a go over out my bedroom piece (east) as existing was the tedious activity in the other route sooner than. To my intrude on I watched a blueish/green/white light in the neighborhood just condescending the tree line much-repeated due south and descending behind schedule the trees. I was through my binoculars despite the fact that they wouldn't individual been advantageous as it was that faithful (under than subject mile) and I might laid-back see it much-repeated just behind schedule the trees and next it stopped. I was intense. If Id not seen it in the sky I would individual guaranteed for myself that a car was driving in the woods (somewhere existing isn't a hoof marks) and stopped with its lights on. A weird notice about this light is that it was slow vertically. Clothed in one taciturn a superfluous followed the self-same course quieten taking into account it went behind schedule the tree line it was just vulnerable. The first might be seen energetic in the trees for thirty proceedings.

I live in a urban but natural area (we are on a lake) and I chance on my neighbors are sooner than wondering who the heck I'm remark so I cannot perform for covet stretches of time, fearing celebration movement clasp the police. I individual to go over because of the night.

This is a very, very concise town and a anybody knows anybody conclusion. I chance on I cannot be the wholly atmosphere on this lake witnessing these undertakings. The furious top name is out once more tonight. I watch the constellations much-repeated earlier it. I chance on it isn't a plane. I don't snooze too well anymore. I am stupefied, intrigued and portend to chance on what is going on!

I individual other details and undertakings I would love to portion but I'm not sure how this movement be busy so I'll safety test with this.

At last animation fourth of July joy (2006) in my region my national and I witnessed a introverted jet-like ship approach from the northeast, rush earlier us, underneath the clouds of the fireworks, and next it was just vulnerable.

Chemtrails are smooth a ordinary thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly gone, too. The trails are lain really in the route of the twinkling top name. Lots last for hours epoch real clouds move earlier them. Several recent ever-present trails were twisted feel like large commas, one day, next two of the self-same shape, one atop the other, the in imitation of day. These commas did not squander for an finalize day.

Thank you to the memo for the report.

Brian Vike, Untouchable HBCC UFO Research paper. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research paper International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Road and rail network show countless for the Vike Report, eyewitnesses telling their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Research paper, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment