Tuesday, June 11, 2013



Black Triangle Sighting In Cottage Grove Oregon On August 2Nd 2013 Maney Different Colors
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN COTTAGE GROVE, OREGON ON AUGUST 2ND 2013 - MANEY DIFFERENT COLORS...I HAVE FOOTAGE! FLYING UP, DOWN, DIAGONAL, AS IF IT WERE SERVAYIN THE AREA.

I was in Cottage Grove Or charging my phone outside the Goodwill waiting for my Girlfriend to pick me up. I saw an object flying slow ahead. I noticed that it was silent and the colors of the lights were odd. At first I thought it was a plane but it made a strange 90 degree turn and started flashing brilliant colors. its started to fly south away from me and I unplugged my phone and took footage of the object. It flew up, down, left, right, and even diagonal. I got it all on film. I was very happy to get the footage about 15 minutes of the objects flight patterns and colors. after about 17 minutes from when I spotted it the lights faded out. feel free to contact me I got some great footage you should see. I do not want to just post the film you have to contact me if you want to see it. thanks

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment