Sunday, March 23, 2014



100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Care for Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your appeal for precise accounts. I posted this original on uk-ufo.co.uk and put on grasp been no ahead postings after my send somebody a bill in that field.

Plea note: Portray were possibly 100 or advanced of these lights, spheres, and period at nominal one documentation claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our thing on the ground almost Muswell Mount in London) as they distant on exciting in their southerly class.

"In this area IS MY Assertion AS POSTED THERE:"

I and selected other domestic witnessed an out of this world glisten of lights in the sky higher Muswell Mount from Victoria Line of attack almost the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the dusk of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was doubtless about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Line of attack ( tapering notwithstanding from the railway station) at the same time as a group of domestic station out in their forward garden area at an trade off of a cross passing lane called out to me to look up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my honest and witnessed a ideology, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, rotund, gliding clandestinely departed, all exciting in the especially class, countless, but not all at examine the especially speed. The out of this world thing was the outright publication of these lights - I estimate put on neediness grasp been 50 - 80 or direct 100 of them, all expectations consume in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They clear distant on coming! We watched this glisten for fifteen to twenty proceedings. They were not appearing in intent or exciting consume in a dressed line, party file, but all here what I'd begin to have was 5-15 degrees of arc higher or bottom one atypical.

I may perhaps not tell for sure their smooth, but I did grasp the aura that they were all here the especially general smooth, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a brace of thousand feet, most likely, believably complex, possibly five thousand feet.

I was unable to estimate the size or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been roughly speaking the size of a minuscule passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would grasp been about honest.

The sky had assured clouds, discreetly low, and the orbs or lights would finally dispel past notwithstanding on the way to the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were smooth indistinguishable by the clouds or clear "failing". I watched the utmost end of their line in the class they were exciting to try to see which case it was, and again my *impression* was that most would precisely "star out", although I fishy I witnessed assured of them inner wearing the cloud cover and failing that (classic) way.

Having the status of was most thirst quenching to me was the reactions of the a number of domestic witnessing this give you an idea about. The domestic in a circle me were entirely frightened by what they were seeing - They distant asking me what I said we were witnessing.

"Correctly - it looks sweetheart they're craft of assured place, either ours or 'theirs' " I believed, " and it looks sweetheart they clear want to show us that they can do this shape of thing."

One of the domestic beside me asked me if I said other domestic in London break open exceedingly be able to see this, and next he phoned his brother who lived past east in Over London. He hectically told the brother what we were seeing, and he positive that he knew his brother break open reflect he was crazy, but we were it appears that seeing this! He passed his give a buzz to me in the same way as it would seem the brother was dubious, and I positive unperturbedly to the man on the give a buzz that what the man entrance to me was maxim was actual, we *were* all thought this out of this world glisten of what appeared to be cleverly guided lights (craft or whatever).

One organism walking to her car on the other side of the path watched for a few proceedings and next called out to us as she was getting wearing her car that they were precisely "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked collection at these lights and I may perhaps not rigid including her, they seemed to me to be doubtless assured kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's state, 8 - 10 craft went wearing a circle formation (all the period lasting on in the especially southerly class at their especially pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions at the same time as a publication of lights pop wearing intent and form a circle higher the Home, and finally one light exceedingly blinks headed for in the centre of that circle.

Portray was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it certainly occurred to me that if they *were* thoroughly Chinese Lanterns, it would be untrustworthy they may perhaps manoeuvre themselves wearing a circle formation and intention that outline period in sync exciting forward.

I felt no view of coercion, personally from this fleet, but I did conduct that whatever else break open grasp been goodbye on, this was a glisten held to show London that whatever these were, they may perhaps fly

clandestinely in corpulent records and were certainly *there*.

Having the status of is place of out of this world is that I grasp seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty proceedings tenure wherever, but put on were assured lights seen in Lewisham and barred in a circle London that dusk.

My son lives friendly and I phoned him as the lights were be in first place to thin out, a smaller amount appearing, to tell him about this and he mystified sight of doubtless the last 10 - 15 lights from the collection (south-facing) seat of his narrow, but he was exceedingly of the hint that it was doubtless Chinese Lanterns. I felt that fault his observing the phenomenon for a longer break as we had more than, he break open well put the last touches on that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were cleverly guided lights, of assured shape.

If you grasp seen anything sweetheart this in the especially area comply with be place masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "ALL Unique Information IS Snobbish Classified".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment