Monday, March 10, 2014



Ufo Sighting In Cedar Grove Tennessee On August 4Th 2013 Light Too Close For Falling Star Descends In West
UFO SIGHTING IN CEDAR GROVE, TENNESSEE ON AUGUST 4TH 2013 - LIGHT, TOO CLOSE FOR FALLING STAR, DESCENDS IN WEST. PROJECTING COLOR TRAIL THAT CHANGES AND ENDS IN A FLASH.

I was driving thru country and needed gas. I stopped at a country store and began pumping fuel. Suddenly, I see what I initially think is a firework descend in the horizon. It was an object traveling in a westward direction and descending rapidly. It started off with kind of a pink glow that changed to green then at the end it had turned to a white globe then it dissiipated with a white flash. I knew at once that it was too close and too large to be a falling star or comet, that's why I initially thought it was a firework. I just stood there dumb founded for about five minutes, looked around too see if anyone else saw it it but to no avail. It reminded me of another UFO I saw several years before but that one had an immense green flash that covered the horizon. I had a very eerie feeling and actually felt a heat flash with nausea. I got in the car and continued toward town on the darkening highway. They're we're very strange cloud formations in the sky or maybe it was just enhanced because of what I saw. At any rate, I found this anomaly serious enough to report it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment