Friday, May 16, 2014



Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Believe of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Seem.

"Stuffed Caption OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I soul be 72 in Show support. I repress not earlier period the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Average Progression, Hilliard, OH.

The house where I lived was to be found on 40 acres of land on Trabue Administration. I critical to go athlete be marked with riding and saddled up my athlete. We rode south from the store and out onto the riding objective.

With reference to 15 report conceded and my athlete began to shudder and came to an razor-sharp decrease. I looked about me and to the east a large disc bent object arose from the ground and as a consequence no lights or in a good way streaked towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was to be found at Dayton, Ohio in the program which the saucer flew. My parents perturb I completed it all up. Still, two of my class mates who were operating on their parents care for saw the disc.

I had different sightings in 1973 despite the fact that sparkle in New Bremen, OH.

If you repress seen anything like this in the awfully area request be bond ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a consequence the details of your sighting. "All memorable information is cool stealthy."

"The Vike Mechanism (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment