Wednesday, May 21, 2014



Ufo Sighting In Venice Florida On November 3Rd 2013 5 Bright Object Flying In Sync High Speed
UFO SIGHTING IN VENICE, FLORIDA ON NOVEMBER 3RD 2013 - 5 BRIGHT OBJECT FLYING IN SYNC. HIGH SPEED

I was sitting at my picnic table in front yard. I was looking at the stars and all of a sudden 5 bright star like objects traveling at high speed traveled in my view area. These were not conventional aircraft. They were separate vehicles moving at a very high rate of speed. I have been in aviation for 34 years and the only word I can use to describe them is "Wow". They appeared to be in a formation. It reminded me of a fighter group except at the altitude I believe they were at they would have to be traveling i. Excess of 3000 miles per hour. No sound whatsoever. I was amazed at the speed and coordination. They did not manuever or turn but they were so tight and quick I let out an "Holy Sh*t" Again I have an extensive background in aviation and whatever these were they surely were not anything that I am aware of in existense in this worlds inventory of aircraft civilian or military.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment