Monday, May 5, 2014



Ufo Sighting In Croydon On September 4Th 2011 White Light Hovering
UFO SIGHTING IN CROYDON, ON SEPTEMBER 4TH 2011 - WHITE LIGHT HOVERINGIt was prior or during the lybia was in 2011. I looked at the window where I live in south london (croydon) and I saw two objects hovering in the sky not very far, they where white and were emiting some sort of white "lantern" as if patroling the sky a few hundred meters in the sky. they stood there for a few minutes 3 to 10 minutes, then started moving forward slowly. I have the habit of looking up in the sky to see planes, stars and possible UFOs. i suspected they were UFO at the glance. ( i dont know why) I was very impressed, It was my first time i had clearly seen a UFO. I was thinking about filming It, but could not know where the camera was, i looked it with a binoclus, was a bright white light. then they moved very far from my window sight. It was 2 or possible 3 UFos. from that time, I noticed some times some lights flying around, that does not apear to be plane, since there were no strobe light, the green red wing light. I suspect they were man made, high tech space craft. but could be alien. i have some you tube videos also that shows UFOs.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment