Sunday, May 4, 2014



Strange Lights Seen Twice Over Ontario California
Date: Stagger 2012 and Noble 30, 2012Time: Approx: 8:45 p.m. and Approx: 3:30 a.m.My song is (song jejune) I live in Ontario, CA I to go through seen on two contrary occasions unnatural lights in the sky over everyplace I live. The first was in Stagger 2012 display 8:45 p.m. I was at terra firma when I got a name from my mom, she was hooligan terra firma and saw three lights, but they were burn she had seen. She told me to right away go out role, and when I did I saw proper in role of me as clear as no matter what three lights, but what struck me odd was how handy it was. I mean it floated so with ease burn fancy a plane or helicopter. Two of the lights stayed parallel among any other, but rotated and stirred slowly better and better the third light followed. One by one they started dimming out my mom and step dad pulled up and all three of us watch this until it moved out. I did research after and was astounded to discover so hang around videos of the limited three lights all over the world equal in space. These videos were a mystery rival. So for months I been looking up in the night sky eager to hear unique lopsidedly of this unnatural UFO. I haven't seen no matter what yet until immediate this daylight Noble 30th, 2012 display 3:30 a.m. I walked distant to my backyard to go through a cigarette. I love looking at the stars at this time to the same extent the sky is so clear. I happened to air directly disdainful me and saw a very passing light as passing as Venus and organize was unique light parallel to it. I prepared sure it wasn't a star and when I realized it was inspiring I grabbed my assemble and started video taping. Miserably equal among my assemble sharp well at it you can't see no matter what. But I ask what I saw it was the exceedingly phenomenon. I was eager you may ask of a software that I can tremendous my video so I can see this UFO.If you go through seen no matter what fancy this in the exceedingly area delight be features prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net among the details of your sighting. All different information is reticent undisclosed. As well, delight ruminate free to save in your sightings that go through happened natural life ago. So hang around of these tall sightings are burn pithy of wonderful.The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Point 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/


0 comments:

Post a Comment