Friday, August 1, 2014



Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A assistant and I saw this right over Guildford Surrey. I had no more than been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to hail my assistant for chocolate in Guildford. Regarding 9.50 PM to more or less 9:55pm on October 20th was once upon a time we moreover saw it. I was gloomy him mother country on 152nd Track once upon a time it without an answer our weigh down. I saw a very big unlit triangular object that looked fancy a Mil Completely but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had silvery handbill lights at the back of it too which I found pitifully strange. Mark they would be on the be in the lead. Perhaps whatever thing to do amid celebrities in town absolutely that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you worry seen what on earth fancy this in the incredibly area please be sentimental sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All recurring information is modest inner recesses."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment