Friday, August 22, 2014



Ufo Sightings Seeing Is Believing
By Tom Kellar

Special to The Union

8-21-11

I swear it happened just like this: In 1998, I was driving my beater over the Pacheco Pass between Santa Nella and Watsonville about 1 in the morning.

I had promised my significant other that I would drive down from Sacramento to meet her at my in-laws as soon as the workday had ended.

There didn't seem to be another car on the road and I was getting pretty sleepy when, without warning, everything around me was engulfed in a brilliant light.

It was as though the sun had decided to make a surprise appearance and I was able to see the surrounding landscape perfectly for at least a mile or so.

The whole episode lasted about 10 seconds and then night reasserted itself, making everything dark again....

... More

See Also:

ABC's 'UFOs: Seeing is Believing' - Will They Disappoint (Again)?

Seeing is Believing - Tripping The Lights Fantastic

"What I Saw" - By Kenneth Arnold

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

HELP SUPPORT THIS SITE

ABOUT DONATIONS

Grab this Headline Animator

Source: alienspress.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment