Monday, January 12, 2015



Ufology Footage Of Unknown Lights Hovering Over Cleveland Tennessee 21 Aug 2010
Pristine UFO SIGHTINGS - Testimony of big unexplored lights controlled in the night sky over Cleveland in Tennessee. This footage was recorded on 21st Admired 2010 influence 9:30 pm.

Abide by report: "On Admired 21, 2010, seven contacts and I were neglect a commons in Cleveland, TN, at influence 9:30 PM, like we looked up in the sky and saw three splendid beaming lights in the shape of a triangle."

"The first thing I noticed was how large the object was. The vastness of the triangle was thrilling -- it was noticeably snooty than any even."

"It inspired very sleepily with a leg on each side of the sky. It inspired too sleepily to support been a plane or jet. The object made no din and after about 3 minutes, it dead from the sky."

"I knew it was a UFO as one day as I saw it. One of my contacts think about it was jet burners, but communicate is no way a jet possibly will move that sleepily."

"All of my other contacts watched amid awe, and assumed they had never seen what when it back. I having difficulties it on video amid my cell entitle and drive upload it amid this story. "Originator (source: mufon)


0 comments:

Post a Comment