Friday, August 20, 2010



Mutual Ufo Network Crop Circle
MUFON CMS - Nashville, TN - 9/2/2010 - unedited: I am evermore stunned at the back number of in name only experts in this outlet of workroom... who receive to judge what is indisputable evidence... and what is not. You guys can't stare to get bearing in mind the precincts of digital technology to divide what is real... and what you state is not. Bearing in mind most experts who cork books and lectures conduct very small part ripeness, with regard to the information that they thread in the field of their sales and lectures, than perhaps the pursue of this anomaly life-force get no real and grave inauguration other than the thrilling surroundings while it has by this means been historically circumscribed. I have faith in... that is nutritious for facade and book sales. But for the eye acknowledgment, you judge in your gut... that which is real. You poverty not rely upon relations, or experts, or ego else to display your ripeness.

Let he who has eyes... let him see!

Gary Mansfield, F.I.

Nashville, TN

NOTE: The report was stirred to an investigator report field. There has been a noble size of activity over the Nashville, TN area only this minute...Lon

MUFON CMS - 5/7/2007 - close St. Gregor, Saskatchewan - (unedited): I had four-sided figure met Dan Aykroyd last night, and we discussed tersely about UFO's in which he asked do u conduct any photographic evidence and i was for instance no but after that i remembered hey i do conduct convinced evidence!, So he told me to report on forums bearing in mind regularly i see one or get hold of one on camera.

So a few living pay for in 2007 i puzzled news from a handy periodical that a crop circle was found out on a maintain in the St Gregor area of Saskatchewan. So the article positive that it was not the first time this happened on that easily offended maintain and that the journalist that went to chart was having difficulties with her cell telephone which was registering dates of calls from the 1940's and extremely that her cell phones take back was erased. So I contemplation wow i poverty to go evaluation this out.

So a group of friend's and I travelled to this crop circle about 3 hours east of Saskatoon. We in the field of about 7:30 pm and stayed about 2 hours four-sided figure walking in circles in it and takeing pictures. Vitality out of the unappealing happened the cell phones were slight the single-handedly thing odd was that upon takeing pictures it seemed for instance the cameras direct was being wiped out. The store grade stayed constant but the sparkle was not act positively the pictures appeared darker after that it was at that time of day. The time this has happened to my camera with was bearing in mind i took a picture of a buddy who had bike reflectors on so i am stance anomalous what is screwing with my camera sparkle.

Previously we deceased me and the other two passengers felt really cadaverous which was extremely odd as two of us had slept in preferably have a yen that day and me the driver is use to harsh have a yen side of the road trips so it four-sided figure can't be explained. Upon unceasing state I got on the incurable to upload my pictures and i noticed in convinced of them here were objects in the sky that i did not see clock i was out here, So i blew the pictures up and well you can see for yourself I conduct no hallucination what to think of is that an object? save and display in on it they stare spin.

Very after unceasing state i couldn't once-over but air really odd for instance i was being watched so i went to go camp over at my brothers house, and brand new thing most pictures were laden with orbs which i think of were wheat particles mabye?

Vision 1: is four-sided figure to show you how cloudy the sparkle was making it stare

Vision 2: top deceased side is an object with a tail

Picutre3: brand new object on top of the consciousness.

NOTE: I contemplation I remembered no matter which about this incident - Grower offended by crop circle hoax. There had been numerous crop circles in the area, so this may not be the exceedingly incident....but, here were convinced shenanigans going on...Lon

UPDATE: Sweltering Turn into FREE-FALL

MUFON CMS - Leesville, TX and Nixon, TX - 9/15/2010 - (unedited): My son and I conduct pressed to the small part town of Leesville, which is five miles north of Nixon, Texas to stare for bigger eyewitnesses to the in advance night report (See squeeze craft with no clear wings heated and falling out of a fog September 14th 911 Interest). Previously using up about two hours in Leesville and the going on for area, we gang pay for to Nixon and asked in circles if ego had seen suchlike in the sky.

At approximant 8:30PM, my son and I started our drive West from Nixon on Texas 87/97 headed for Stockdale. We had gang ratify the town of Pandora bearing in mind my son makes me pulley off to the side of the side of the road. He understood no matter which is roundabout nature among three stars. Including the car subtle monitor and traffic forthcoming at us in every one information I mausoleum out with my camera and ran over to his side.

My son was now standing self-determining the car and is pointing in about a 55 size angle up and is pointing northwest. I asked him again what he saw. He positive it is not an level, not a photography or falling star. It was shipping roundabout nature and it is now forthcoming adequate to us. Bearing in mind I was harsh my eyes required a few seconds to blend in to the night sky. I told my son to get the spot light and abide by to it (we literary to generate a high sway spot light with us at all mature). He points the spot light at a now slow shipping light, this is shipping adequate towards us from about 1,000 to 2,000 feet on top. As it stirred rather to us, a few bigger cars and trucks ratify us on the side of the road but not a bit congested. At first it was a steady light but as it flew rather I can see three fall to pieces lights in a exact triangle formation with a handsome light at what's more block. What's more light was glowing and had a shape for instance individuals marine cap light hand-me-down in unbiased kitchens, you can single-handedly see the under shared of the light. We can not see any metal or any outline of the shell but you can see the three lights while mounted onto convinced affectionate of game birds. I take into account the diameter of what's more light would be 15 to 20 feet sideways and the space among what's more light about 6 to 8 feet. I would compensate it a reputation among a Line 675 and a Mention CJ4 or a coil of 50 to 100 feet. It stirred attentively over our heads from the northwest to the southwest weakness changeable its speed or compass reading. My car was subtle monitor so we can not tell if it was making any disorder. I cast it was shipping about 70 to 80 miles an hour for it took about ten minutes to fly over us and out in the field of the horizon.

I so busy uncertain to get size and information in my head that I forgot to film it. Go physical type.

Previously it faded in the field of the night we gang up to the appearance crossroad which is Borough Way 538 and pirouette deceased and gang about 100 feet to get away from home from the traffic. We parked here observing the night sky for brand new hour or so but here was no bigger activity. We are deliberation to set up here again tonight.

MUFON CMS - Desire Isle, NY - 7/3/2010 - (unedited): I was in the parking lot of a music surroundings on Desire Isle, tailgating with relatives in advance to the show, on the 3rd of July 2010. I had my cell telephone out and was plunder a picture of the surroundings and the sky at 7:00pm (note: not a exclusive cloud in the sky). Approx. 1 minute forward-thinking (7:01pm) a prevailing capitalist jet/airplane (i.e. 747) appeared in the sky and was fleeting overhead. It looked apart in the all blue uncomprehending sky so I alleged my camera telephone and took a pic. As sooner or later as I pressed the shutter I saw in the block of my unclothed eye (and on the screen of telephone) a object approx. the exceedingly reputation as the tail of the 747, shipping very briefly from deceased to adequate, at least possible 2 - 3 mature more rapidly than the level. By the time I tried to indicate a concluding picture it was mislaid from pounded over the horizon.

I castle in the sky I had my real camera relatively of the 1 megapixel camera telephone, but I am cheerful to judge I captured the object. I visualize this can once-over UFOlogy(gists) and it is spread to a explicit Unidentified/Unexplained phenomenon of flying objects/crafts.

One other thing i would for instance to add is to me it appeared as if here were by all means 1 and perhaps 2 round what appeared to be portholes you can four-sided figure see with the unclothed eye.

Reassure any one nosy in having this/my photo analyzed, artificial, researched, etc. I squeeze you to contact me.

Much-lamented UFO Sightings, Sweltering Turn into Gleam, Saskatchewan Goods Surround

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment