Monday, August 9, 2010



Ufology Ufos Flying Over Stevenage In Hertfordshire Uk 7 Oct 2011
UFO VIDEOS - This footage of unidentified flying objects was submitted to me today, it was recorded over Stevenage in Hertfordshire, Allied Country on 7th October 2011 various 10:30.

See to it that report: "I filmed this curt request of fotage using a yukon ranger night vision monocular and was recorded with the Yukon MPR kit. I watched these objects for about 20 seconds but inauspiciously the sticky tape was only 9 seconds due to the armory practice out (GRIEF-STRICKEN). It was a clear star lit night on the 7th of october 2011 over the skys of Stevenage, Hertfodshire in the UK. The time on the sticky tape is fault it was actually recorded at roundabouts 10.30pm GMT. The objects travelled in a north westely relevance, these may perhaps not be seen with the stripped eye. I clutch my Yukon Ranger bent up to a 15" chronicle so I had a entire, clear, pay attention on this. The objects must of been very high and triversed the sky very instantly as you can see by the fixed stars. Group theorized that the objects may be balloons, Is this possible? I would adorable to distinguish your views and opinions on the fotage."Author: Stevesource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net


0 comments:

Post a Comment