Thursday, August 26, 2010



Ufo Sighting In Morehead
I just drop off my kid at practice coming down the 32 flemingsburg rd Going down to tow got to were vet n a sawmill are was on the hill getting ready to go down the hill n a big white disk shape it had a point in front sharp like a knife to likev3/4 of the way back it was dome on top n flat on bottom till the end it went back to a point it mite have change shape or mb cus real shinny white but it look like it was I only seen it for a few seconds not the only one I seen here in morehead ky seen a cigar shape goin slow on my sons birthday in 09 ex my kids n nabior seen that one

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment