Wednesday, August 18, 2010



Ufo Sighting In Carcroft On June 4Th 2013 Bright Light Over Doncaster
It was Tuesday 4th June 2013, 2am in the morning. I was in bed still awake as I couldnt sleep, and I just happened to see a light through the window blinds, and noticed it was moving. I then jumped up and opened the blind to see it. I was right, it was moving. At first, I thought it was a plane or helicopter, but there was no flashing lights or noise, which made me think it might be a meteor, but it had no trail. The object was bright, brighter than a normal star, brighter than any star Ive seen in the sky. It flew in a straight line, from West to East, and at a pace which I can only describe as faster than normal. It flew at a steady pace, but too fast for it to be a plane or helicopter. It was over the house and out of my view within 10-15 seconds. As soon as it went over the house and out of view I checked the time, which was 2am in the morning. My first thought after checking the time was 'have I just seen a UFO'. Im not sure how many people saw this, or what it was, but I feel it was a UFO. If anyone saw this, please comment. It must have flew across the UK between 1am-3am, so somebody must have seen it. After that I went back to sleep knowing Ive seen something strange that night. I cant wait to tell my friends and family.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment