Saturday, November 24, 2012



A Ufo Hunted By Military Aircraft Over Kentucky
A man (who calls himself L.B.) has sent a mail to UFOlogist Scott C. Waring to tell him a very strange story. On December 1st, 2012, with his family, he has sighted a U.F.O pursued by several military aircraft....

The scene has taken place in the city of Lawrence County (state of Kentucky) early evening...

"It was a little past 7 o'clock pm, my aunt yelled for my boyfriend and I to come outside and look. We ran out, looked in the sky and noticed this large diamond shaped looking UFO. It was moving pretty fast. The lights were orange/yellow shining all around it. It was the most amazing thing I have ever saw. It was exciting, yet so scary. Not even a minute later, we witnessed several military planes, headed in the same direction. These planes were moving much slower than what, we're positive, was a UFO. The planes just kept coming. It was so crazy to watch. I called my brother next door, told him about it and he said he saw a UFO disappear into thin air half an hour after that. This is my second sighting, this year! I'm so amazed. Thought I'd share this with you!"

SOURCEhttp://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2012/12/ufo-over-lawrence-kentucky-is-chased-by.html, December 1st, 2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment