Saturday, November 3, 2012



Ufo Caught In A Satellite Image Of Earth
"I was opinion the dish earth channel on satellite."Whether you are a UFO witness or not, you may accept over as I accept, sat staring at the Serving dish Earn Satellite image of Establish. If energy else, it is a beautiful knowledge of our world.Barely, one Serving dish Establish eyewitness saw something very Establish, Venus or the Moon, so he took photos of his TV screen. Under is the "unedited" report that was submitted to MUFON. *MUFON Feat # 28974"I was opinion the dish earth channel test my wife how the earth looks sweetheart from space and saw a round object move prepared the screen and go delayed the earth.At first I reaction is was the moon but it was to undersized and I checked anywhere the moon was ostensible to be on that date and it didnt add up. Plus I reaction it was a planet but it is to big to be one seeing that planets touch on sweetheart dots parallel with the ground prepared telescopes.to big to be a satillite.I honest believed my kodak camera up to the T.V and took pictures of it cheerless and goodbye delayed the earth and hence coming out the other side and cheerless out of sight of the dish earth satillite camera.I accept been opinion the channel such as and havent seen it another time.I tried to score in on my tv screen and get a adjoining up.I downloaded the pics to my passenger terminal and manner them to you. Ithink my date on camera was flawed but the date on the dish earth channel is on display. Im sure you might get the especially footage from dish earth channel such as I accept their time and date on the pics. If you informer out what it is tell me ask.I accept over 60 pics I took goodbye prepared the screen I dont narrate If I connected them upright support to you the choice way If you didnt get them all let me narrate and I motivation try another time. Thank you for your time." * * *Serving dish Establish EchoStar 11 spacecraft, a high power-driven satellite launched in 2008, to a geosynchronous spin at 110 degrees west longitude, provision video expenditure for Serving dish Earn customers.*In April of 2009, the Serving dish Earn Call announced the future of Serving dish Establish, a channel explicitly about to Serving dish Earn customers. Serving dish Establish offers live views of Establish 24 hours per day and can be seen on Serving dish Earn, Call 287.A camera bribe a 30 echelon x 22.4 echelon field-of-view of Establish, was installed on Serving dish Network's EchoStar 11 satellite, provision the world's first Earth-directed camera mounted on a concern communications satellite, from a area of approximately 22,300 miles greater than Establish.Near a reason of about 20 km per pixel, the camera aboard EchoStar 11 and to be found over the western hemisphere, allows us to record objects in the apparent spectrum (associated to the human eye), Earth's night/day cycles, weather patterns and seasonal changes, and views of the moon, Venus and parallel with the ground an extraordinary unidentified flying object.

Reference: greys-area.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment