Friday, November 30, 2012



Glowing Amber Triangular Shaped Ufo Over Kansas City Missouri Pictures
Date: July 25, 2010Time: Approx: 10:20 p.m.So long, at express 10:20pm, on July 25th, 2010, I took a photo of an amber fondly triangular bent flying object languidly forceful overpower the sky at an flat put down than the plane that was finished it. It was beneath the cloud nick over Kansas Municipal, Missouri traveling north until it in the end deceased taking part in the clouds. I sport a photo from my name which doesn't leave an fix smooth as glass of what I saw, but it's nearby. I am forwarding my photo subjugated by my name in the approaching email. So long over, I forgot to recite that nearby were at lowest 20 or greater witnesses. Regards.If you sport seen suchlike go up to this in the same area convince be mold plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. "ALL Inmost Gather in a line IS Cold Privileged." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment