Saturday, September 28, 2013



Ten To Twelve Red Orange Lights Seen In The Sky Over West Chester Pennsylvania
Date: April 5, 2012Time: 8:15 p.m. Goodbye, Mr. Vike, my name is (name removed), and I would for example to proposal my sighting from last night. On 4/5/2012, last night, at 8:15 p.m. in West Chester, PA, ten to twelve red-orange lights were discernible in the sky. All of them were travelling at a poky speed, and at lowest possible six of them were flying in a triangular formation. For a few two minutes, these objects seemed to work out up over the southeast horizon, travelling languidly in the direction of the southwest. I was able to book a few of them on video, through my iPhone. This occasion was witnessed by in person and three members of my household. I uncommonness this particularly interesting while an article surfaced a few sparkle ago that exhaustive guaranteed very fitting occurrences in the exact area. The article is here: "http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2012/04/6-to-8-lights-seen-around-object-in-sky.html" I likelihood that you uncommonness my information clever. I claim very witnessed two UFOs in the previous, one in 2008 and modern one last week, several 3/30 or 3/31, so let me report if a detailing of populate sightings would be clever. If you claim seen at all for example this in the exact area at ease be be a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" beside the details of your sighting. "All have information is modest hush-hush." "The Vike Facet (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment