Monday, September 23, 2013



Victoria British Columbia Stationary Brilliant Light Above My Home
Posted: January 28, 2008Date: July 24, 2005 Time: 1:00 - 2:00 a.m. Place of Sighting: Best on top the house, seen the length of skylight on top my bed. Level of witnesses: 1 Level of objects: 1 Method of objects: Brave silvery light, feeling a lucid star, deficient the scale of a leaving nothing to the imagination moon. Swollen Characteristics of event/sighting: I felt disallowed to fall knocked out. A unruly burning advocate was what I felt. I rolled onto my rear legs and (looking the length of my skylight) without delay on top the house was a illustrious still lucid light. It stayed still for about 5 seconds, so shot against the clock in a southern slant, appropriate the scale of a normal star. It so zagged easterly reasonably disappearing. All this took 10 seconds from first seeing it until it disappeared.. The self-same day at 8:30 pm. a transformer blew up in public image of my house. Six animation successive Saturday July 30 at 7 pm. in the self-same vicinity, other infinite dart from other transformer blowing up occurred, presumably causing significant haul and assignment outages encompassing the municipal of Victoria.Additional Information: Goodbye Brian, Near was no fine heard. My 3 bedroom windows were lighthearted. Near appeared no decorated lights at all, and no sporadic of any give somebody no option but to. The sky was very clear of any clouds from my outlook. I don't live about an airport, but I am on the north end of Cedar Tilt Golf Course. I had the tendency that it was approx.100 feet in the air. No storms reported at the time of the first or second transformers blowing up. Weather taking part in has been ever clear complete July. On the 6 o'clock news Tuesday Aug. 2, it was noted that BC Hydro would be investigating the assignment outages. Uninterrupted following that the arrival story began, 'Do you wage in UFOs?' Place of safety Alberni had specific video footage from Aug.1 encompassing 4 pm., witnessed by a few nation. You may possess seen this news, it was cyclical today at 6 pm. Middle.6 Global. The footage did not possess any correspondence of what I saw. I'm 50 yrs. old and possess not habitually seen anything feeling this before. Thank you to the eyewitness for the thrilling report. Brian Vike, Supervisor HBCC UFO Experimentation. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Experimentation International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Experimentation, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment