Saturday, September 28, 2013



Ufo Sighting In Biddeford
UFO SIGHTING IN BIDDEFORD, MAINE ON OCTOBER 13TH 2013 - APPROX 3 AM WITNESSED OBJECT IN SKY WITH PULSATING REGULAR GREEN LIGHTS. LARGE FAST BEAM SHOT OUT FROM CRAFTAt approximately 3am I awoke to stand outside on my deck. I believed what I was seeing was a plane or possibly helicopter however it was staying in one spot going to the right then left and at times up and down. I awoke my wife stating, "you need to come see something." My wife stood on the deck and witnessed the same. Greenish pulsating rhythmic lights were seen but the object moved left then right, over and over. Approximately 30 seconds after my wife was watching with me, a very fast rapid white beam shot from that object. That did not happen again. My wife went to sleep and the object remained hovering until approx 5am. I Did not see it disappear as I had gone back to sleep.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment