Monday, September 16, 2013



Ufo Sighting In Callao
I was at home when a friend called me to take out my binoculars to see a strange object in the sky. I thought it was more convenient to take my camera Nikon Coolpix P100 and reach the scene immediately. I realized that the object was producing reflections from sunlight and I guess was due to the material of the object surface. Just locate the eye achieves fails to know that as I had but seemed to be moving slowly. Active my camera and place it fails to take a branch of a tree reference and reach him. Set the maximum zoom to and after several attempts to achieve some are quite sharp and also some short videos. Finally the object is moved at high speed in a straight line and all witnesses were out of sight.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment