Monday, January 24, 2011



Ufo Encounter Over Nuclear Weapons Depot

UFO Combat Higher than NUCLEAR Guns Stockroom

By Roger Bog

OpenMinds.tv

10-17-14


An American acknowledgment recalls an incident that occurred at the basic Kriegsfeld Military Stockroom that housed nuclear weapons, according to reputation in Warfare 60648 from the All-party UFO Focus (MUFON) acknowledgment reporting database.

The acknowledgment was on barricade work Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 1982, in tower #5 in what was afterward West Germany.

"I observed a very overcast triangular-shaped craft fly from the southwest over the valley, over the town of Gerbach, and at once over my watch tower flying in a northwest possibility," the acknowledgment noteworthy. "I observed the craft for over 10 account as I picked it out over the horizon to the southwest."

Spotting aircraft was a regular troop.

"It was a crude observable fact to see military aircraft on a normal justification concerning hours of crack of dawn. I repeatedly observed A-10, F-4f, F-111 and OV-10 aircraft in the area and was slightly familiar following all military aircraft of the era. It was a leisure interest for me to watch aircraft and may possibly in nature term aircraft by sight and repeatedly upright by the give a buzz of their engines."

But this object was funny.

"This overcast aircraft peaked my work in the same way as it was flying very indolently and very unadventurous. It was normal to see the aircraft that flew in that area to shut in slightly commotion, however slight on all three hinge of commotion. This undisclosed craft flew as if it were on rails - precise, calm following no noticeable commotion self-sufficient of the northwest possibility of start until it really flew director me."

The acknowledgment inexact the object's separate from.

"I would conclude that due to the supreme of my watch tower and the soup?on of the Military warehouse on the crest hill in the area and balanced at the edge of the hill where on earth I may possibly discernment the valley that taut out in vanguard of me that I first saw the aircraft at least 15 km cold to me, possibly customary novel. It took at least 7 to 10 account for the craft to fly that separate from until it was at once director me."...

Sustain Analyze...

See Also:


UFOs Filmed On the edge Higher than U.S. Air Constraint Nuclear Guns Cuddle Area:

Countless New Revelations about the Paul Bennewitz Feature

MY UFO EXPERIENCE: Previously MP Recounts UFO Sighting at To a great degree Sensitive Guns Summit Stockroom

UFOs Apparently Higher than Nuclear Guns Depots in Soviet-Era Poland: One of the Remarkable Objects Commonly Emitted a Bright Spoke En route for the Floorboards

Carve up YOUR UFO Cover

Interpret done >>



Source: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment