Friday, December 14, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Oregon On October 18Th 2013 Several Circular Entities Moving And Changing Colors
UFO SIGHTING IN OREGON ON OCTOBER 18TH 2013 - SEVERAL CIRCULAR ENTITIES MOVING AND CHANGING COLORS, DISSAPEARING AND APPEARING, BLUE DOTS NEAR OR ABSORBING ENERGY FROM UFO

Since January 2013 in Sweet Home Oregon I have been noticing a circular apparition in the sky to the west which I could visibly see with the naked eye was pulsating and changing colors. when I used my digital camera to maybe get a better shot and was surprised to see and capture color.because it was in the winter months I could not see it anymore. On October 21st I went outside to look at the full moon to the west and noticed the color changing orb seemed very bright and much closer then before so I enlarged the picture and CLEARLY could see it moving and changing colors! I turned towards the east to look at the full moon and spotted another one above the treeline under the moon but as I surveyed the sky there were MORE! I don`t have a movie feature on my camera but I took bursts that clearly shows the object moving, changing color AND blue orb looking things seem to always be near although not seen with the naked eye. This has been happening up until last night. If I only had a better camera! mine is a panasonic Lumix micro. I have more information if interested.I have believed in UFO`s since I was a little kid, I would LOVE to know more of what`s REALLY happening :)I have MANY more pictures and a better one showing the colore changing orb seemingly either giving or taking energy from a blue one.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment