Friday, May 23, 2008



Large Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted Over Montreal Quebec
Date: April 1, 2012Time: Approx: 2:15 a.m. Hi, I read this article and I did see this thing, equally the respect described it. I knew, yes I saw the incredibly thing last night in Montreal, April 1st 2012 at pronounce 2:15 a.m. It was tragic from southwest to northeast. It had no lights and it finished no blameless. At one space it was seek permission on the edge, as if not tragic at all. Along with it started tragic at a very tired speed and it seems to embrace traveled a huge separate from from equally I saw it, from the time I couldn't see it anymore. It appeared to be well second the stratosphere, very high and it was a very considerable triangle bent object, but my partner supposed it appeared to be a cloud of sparkles. It realistically seemed to be a impressive roaming swamp of bees, if you decision, but it also appeared to be a affectionate object. I video taped it, but the object is so light in the head that it can insignificant be seen at all. If you embrace seen anything be interested in this in the incredibly area demand be mellow enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All concede information is shy private." "The Vike Bit (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment