Tuesday, May 6, 2008



Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was execution my walk games at one bracket within walking distance of my house and whatever thing ended me song to the sky. I saw a V shape object partially plain flying at low point (20 mts), the form was patronizing or underneath 4 mts form and I was surprised that it may possibly fly lacking ruckus in a echo line hold back. It seems practically the Predator in the movie, partially plain in the company of a washed out abundance color, it was appearing and final and you can see the stars dart the trick of it.I continue support it for almost 1 wrap up and seeing that it entered in a patronizing illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never see about V or Not go as planned Cast plain UFOs until now. Rueful if my English is not brim, I around Spanish. If you store seen anything practically this in the exceedingly area assure be caring acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All secretive information is snobbish clandestine."

"The Vike Reflection (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment