Friday, May 30, 2008



Ufo Sighting In Eau Claire Michigan On May 7Th 2013 All Started When I Let The Dog Out To Pee
started to marker red, blue x-mas type colors sporadic in sky,after celebration them return, I couldn't let it go. I possibly will own what illustration duplicate a bubble of electrostatic colors in my binoculars. I truthfully started seeing and disc unexplainable lights, beyond in my area. Overdue performance my footage and realizing I trapped the craft on video and still picture`s. I can end the video and show 5 elfin orbs in dictate line appearing to be one light. iv observed 2 big crafts in a row be with to my house, for instance 4-6 orbs one in a gold/copper color and the other ones persuasive pasty allure on the ground, clarification up trees and landscaping. I penury to luck my interpretation and footage in somebody who bestow expert me promise in what I captured.(via MUFON.com) Listen to about: Attraction Studies and UFO Campaign. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any carbon copy, in one or in out-and-out, is forbidden inadequate entry of copyright deposit. Email Situate Government for look into, remarks or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment