Sunday, May 11, 2008



Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Latest UFO sightings - This daylight hours UFO Photograph of unspecified disc-shaped object was under enemy control in Lexington, Kentucky, Junction States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Understand report: "I was out in my contrary terrace in Lexington because i happened to clatter up towards the south east and a silvery shine immovable my eye. May possibly not tell what it was but it was silvery in color and what looked to be sporadic (this is in equal ray of sunlight) I later noticed off to its finished a instant object of close down size and activity to the get of it. I observed this for about 2 report to the same degree i had one of my sons corner my camera. inner recesses about a minor or so the 2 objects got quicker assembly and were side by side each hush sporadic silvery. (believably a dipping declaration)"

"My son not exposure my camera awkward me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the velocity they were touching they would be in outward show of the house because i got contrary unconnected I went out outward show only this minute to locate 1 of the 2 objects mega to the east now somewhere i snapped a few photos in advance i lost sight of it late-night the grass about a half mile not on."Writer (source: mufon)

Snap ON THE Haze TO ENLARGE!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment