Friday, May 2, 2008



Ufo Sighting In Denver Colorado On August 29Th 2013 Longer Than Any Airplaine From Same Distance
UFO SIGHTING IN DENVER, COLORADO ON AUGUST 29TH 2013 - LONGER THAN ANY AIRPLAINE FROM SAME DISTANCE. 1 WHITE LIGHT IN FRONT AND BACK. 1 RED LIGHT CLOSE TO FRONT LIGHT

I work near DIA and always see airplanes from a few miles out taking off or landing. this caught my eye because it was much longer than any passenger plane.it had 1 bright white light in the front with 1 red light just behind the white light and 1 white light at the rear. the lights were not flashing. I could not see anything that may of been wing lights. the objects shape and real size is unknown because it was around 1 am and all I seen was the lights moving. what was also strange was the speed of the object. it seemed to be flying way faster than the planes going to and from DIA. I was heading west on I-70 after work and it was heading north around 3 or 4 miles away and about 1 mile above the ground.it seemed to be traveling about 4 or 5 times faster and was about 4 times longer than jets I see near the airport. I lost sight of the object as it flew too far north.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment