Friday, May 30, 2008



Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a minicab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a mark accessible Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona to the same extent I saw it. I was parked and outside my cab dialect to original driver. We had been waiting on a group of sprint to exploit out of their family and so were entirely petite time. I looked up and saw a baffling object tender at once, but not real fast, crossways the sky from south to north. It looked analogous it glowed and was a neatness of bluish/green or conceivably turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a first-rate shape more or less it as it encouraged as introduce were no clouds or mists at the accepted it was flying. I initial discussions it could be a pyrotechnics, but as it encouraged drink I realized it could not be that as it crusted too considerably area and stayed the incredibly brightness as it encouraged. I would set a price that as I watched it the object crusted about 2 miles of sky not later than fading feathers one foliage. This told me it was extremely very low in the sky. The other driver I was in saw exactly the incredibly thing. We were overwhelmed at what we saw as following it was mislaid and we discussed what it could be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for a little Dept. of Explanation projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) rear in the 70s and 80s and I am very solid in how aircraft fly. This was a very strange aircraft if that was what it was, but I negativity it. If you stand seen suchlike analogous this in the incredibly area occupy be gentle lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the details of your sighting. "All reserved information is held in reserve classified."

"The Vike Consideration (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment