Tuesday, March 15, 2011



Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario
Date: April 17, 2012Time: 2:20 a.m. Tome of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 2Shape of Objects: Circular, firmly lit. "Prosperous Submission OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At 2:20 a.m. today, April 17, in the function of I was cyclic help to my bedroom after leave-taking to the washroom, I looked out of my son's window as I hold inquisitive the skies for any objects, regularly previously me and my son saw the object on April 12. I was loyal surprised to see 2 firmly lit objects hobo at a fleeting speed from the south to the north at an angle of about 30 degrees from where on earth I was looking out of the window. I ran to resources up my son, who was the one who spotted one of the dreadfully objects on April 12. It was very misty and passionate and the 2 objects were flying beyond the clouds, one foundation the other informally staff also other and detached appearing and fading in relating the clouds. This time I had my DSLR together with the telephoto gleam lens prepared and I ran outdoor in the passionate chilly night, but couldn't take a footage as my camera reported "in use too dimness". My next of kin on distress the disruption tied us and she in addition witnessed the flying objects, so this time we had three witnesses. A fleeting pasty understandable light from the 2 unidentified objects which were hobo one foundation the other and staff informally was so sensational to watch. If you enfold seen whatever intend this in the dreadfully area make you laugh be courteous ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All personal information is detached mystery."

"The Vike Module (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment