Thursday, March 24, 2011



Ufo Sighting In Lower Hutt Wellington On August 9Th 2013 White Disks Over Ward Island
UFO SIGHTING IN LOWER HUTT, WELLINGTON ON AUGUST 9TH 2013 - WHITE DISKS OVER WARD ISLAND

making lunch for my kids and my daughter pointed out two small white ball things (pretty bright!) twisting and turning round each other over the bay (Robinson Bay). I thought they wer small planes but they didnt have the lights u usually see and they moved weird! I seen stuff like this before up home in auckland once but never after I moved to lower hutt 16 years ago! my kids thought they were birds but they were far up in the clouds and I dont think birds can go that high! I googled ufo sitings and this website came up so im posting it here, it's on facebook too! the airport isnt that far from us so we see planes taking off most of the time but these had no sound and to go up into the clouds after a while!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment