Friday, March 25, 2011



Unfortunate End To Open Access To Canada Ufo Reports
"It's sad, but one online water supply for information about Canadian UFO reports has been go bust down. That means that populace puzzling about what is being reported in Canada won't be able to unearth about what others hang on been seeing.And, not astonishingly, I'm being blamed for it.In this day and age, Brian Vike, who has been rearrangement reports sent to him on his Vike Tale, posted a chronicle that:The Vike Feature receives a lot of Canadian UFO sighting reports all through the meeting and the complete meeting as time goes by. I last of all hang on had adequate of one guy who has ticked me off. I won't post any Canadian sighting reports. http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2011/04/abit-ticked-off-not-reporting-anymore.htmlYeah, I'm the "one guy."He went on to note:What the complete report gets tagged as well as the water supply of anywhere the reports comes from, I get tagged as well as "AN ONLINE WATER SUPPLY". So had adequate of this guy for sure by means of the information. I was first vulnerable, but as a result I went allow and looked at my quickly-dashed-off blog post yesterday, and saw that I had clear in your mind quoted a posted report from Vike and completely noted it was an "online water supply."Mea culpa", nonetheless the fact that I hang on referenced Vike in primary posts, acknowledging him as the water supply for UFO case information. (CF. HTTP://UFORUM.BLOGSPOT.COM/2011 01 01 ARCHIVE.HTML) in the post "Top Ten Upper limit Stimulating UFO Information in Canada in 2010") And, in our annual report Canadian UFO Surveys, Gf Dittman and I hang on been painstaking to authorize identification to all sources and contributors, among Vike. (cf http://www.canadianuforeport.com/survey/essay/2008surveyessay.pdf)But this time, given that I didn't praise him typically, he reacts gravely and pulls the put up the shutters on reporting Canadian UFO sightings in his speckled blogs.Wholesome, that'll focus me. I'll blameless hang on to reckon rearrangement Canadian UFO case info from individuals who as an individual lake and distributed case data, and assign details on cases that are reported to Ufology Test and myself.Conceivably this may well hang on been averted unequivocal a unaffected email or phone snarl.C'est dommage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment