Tuesday, March 1, 2011



Ufo Sightings Strange Ufo Activity Over Quebec Canada June 15 2013
JUNE 17, 2013 - CANADA - According to the eye-witness that submitted the following video, a very strange and glowing UFO orb was seen in the night skies above La Prairie, Quebec, Canada. This was recorded on the 15th of June, 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:I was out on the balcony with family around 9:45pm June 15th, 2013 and we saw a strange glowing orb in the sky near the horizon where the sun had set earlier. As I zoomed in with my camera which is a Canon SX40HS with a 140 times zoom, I saw this orb changing colors and shape. You can hear myself and the rest of the family freaking out on what it is. The two lights on the left hand side are just lights on the side of the house across from us. Have never seen anything like this in my life. This was filmed in La Prairie, Quebec.WATCH: UFO activity over Canada.

Reference: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment