Tuesday, March 22, 2011



Ufo Sighting In North Highlands California On April 4Th 2013 It Looked As If They Were Coming Towards Us
I was in the drive thru with my girls at panda express. My daughter said what the heck is that Mom?! I thought it was an invasion. They were moving slowly towards US, then one broke away from the cluster to get in front. Then I got in my car and my girls said mom they are gone. I asked where and they said they went up and were just gone. We were excited bewildered, although my 6 year old was really scared! I didn't see them leave because at that moment I had to pull foward to order. From when I shut off my video to when I got back in my car theycwere gone that fast!(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment