Tuesday, April 24, 2012



Does Cryptomundo Like Me
I've been noticing something for awhile with Cryptomundo, every time I post about a Bigfoot video, maybe a day or two later they post about the same video, maybe it's just that I get to the videos quicker or (and I'm hoping this is the case) they keep track of my blog for new videos for them to share, that would be cool.

Here's a few examples of what I mean:


Sinister Sas Footage - Posted here Wednesday, August 22, 2007.

Bigfoot Attack Video? - Posted on Cryptomundo August 24th, 2007.

Sooke Bigfoot Footage - Posted here Tuesday, September 04, 2007.

BC Bigfoot Video? - Posted there September 5th, 2007.

New Bigfoot Video from Easterville - Posted here Tuesday, July 10, 2007.

New Easterville Cree Bigfoot Video - Posted there July 10th, 2007, same day, tells me they probably keep track on their own, dang I so wanted them to be checking out my blog.

Corn Creek Bigfoot Video - Posted here Sunday, July 08, 2007.

Alabama Bigfoot Caught on Video? - Posted there July 9th, 2007.

I don't know, would be cool if they were reading my blog, would be so cool because Cryptomundo is such a cool site, one of my daily reads, probably not the case thought, but what's cool is I wrote cool so many times in this post it must be cool, cool really.


0 comments:

Post a Comment