Friday, April 6, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Bangalore Karnataka On August 27Th 2013 Star Like Ufo
UFO SIGHTING IN BANGALORE, KARNATAKA ON AUGUST 27TH 2013 - STAR LIKE UFO

On August 27th 8.05PM IST me and my wife were in our terrace. We saw a star like UFO glowing. And it was on a clear sky day. Fist we thought its a star. But we can identify the object is not very far only a mile distance because we can see the other stars in the sky. The object fist glowing like a star and after 20-30 sec its shape changed to a golf ball with yellow color. And again it glowing like a star and then after its shape changed to golf ball with yellow color. This happened four times and suddenly disappeared. Noted other incidents: I have been watching sky over 4 months April - Aug 2013. 4-5 times I have seen ball shaped object moving over the sky with no sound in yellow color. These objects were like a fire ball and slowly moving without any sound. I can recognize this because planes and helicopter are usually moving around the sky making sound and I can see the shape also. So now a days every day I am watching sky... I don't have a camcorder to record this, I already book one and will be getting it soon.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment