Tuesday, April 24, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On October 20Th 2013 Small Violet Blue Light In Ne Phoenix
UFO SIGHTING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA ON OCTOBER 20TH 2013 - SMALL VIOLET-BLUE LIGHT IN NE PHOENIX

10/20/13 approximately 7:30pm - 7:40pm MST (disappeared and reappeared during timeframe) I was grilling some hamburgers in my backyard tonight and at about 7:30pm MST, a very small but very bright blue-violet dot/light caught my eye. This happened while I was admiring the moon (although not full it was big and bright tonight) looking towards the NE from my backyard on this clear open night (great weather), as I waited for my burgers. The dot/light was very erratic in it's movement and it's size/ or the amount of light it emitted. It would move from side to side, it dipped down below a small tree line where I could no longer see it. It then reappeared but it was higher in the sky and more towards the west (almost due north from where I was standing). The object then disappeared. At about 7:48pm I noticed the small dot again later again before it fell below the tree line again, it got very, very bright and big (the biggest I had seen it) before it seemed to disappear. *I was turned to 27-29 degrees (compass) with my Suunto core watch. *downloaded GPS app onto phone. My coordinates as I was and shows my coordinates I was standing as: Latitude Degrees: N33 Longitude Degrees: W112 Bearing: 12.7 Altimeter: 345 meters

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment