Saturday, April 7, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Palmview Texas On August 18Th 2013 4 In A Trapezoidal Pattern One Other Following
UFO SIGHTING IN PALMVIEW, TEXAS ON AUGUST 18TH 2013 - 4 IN A TRAPEZOIDAL PATTERN, ONE OTHER FOLLOWING. LIGHTS GRADUALLY DIMMED TO NOTHING

I was sitting outside on the balcony when I heard my neighbors talking about something in the sky. I finally noticed something about a minute later coming from behind the trees. It was four glowing lights in a trapezoidal formation traveling in a north westerly direction. As I was viewing them a fifth light appeared behind the original four. It was centered in back of the original four. They were all a bright reddish-orange color and did not blink. The light came from a bright center, gradually dimming outwards and appeared spherical. They appeared like a flash like from a camera but it was constant. It was not a satellite as I have seen those before. I did not notice any type of indicator lights like you would normally see on an airplane. The lights then dimmed to practically nothing. All I could see was a very small pinpoint of light. I noticed them as I was facing east at about a 45 degree angle up from due east. They traveled without changing formation until I was facing due north still at about 45 degrees up from north. I took around ten minutes for them to travel from first sighting to last light out. A few minutes later I noticed an airplane flying in the same direction at a higher rate of speed than the object was travelling.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment