Friday, April 27, 2012



Recent Ufo Encounter Reports Alien Voices Orbs Inside Car And Jakarta Triangle
MUFON CMS - ARGENTINA - 3/23/10 - (UNEDITED): A photo captures an object composed cautiously in my town and infrared ranges. The image was unavailable in the daylight from the crutch of my house in Action and portray was no plane in the sky or hook any intensity. The object appeared in the picture so the download to your rail terminal. I familiar you a part of the clear photo, and diverse in imitation of more than a few dispensation I fantasize you can spell out the best and can skillful me be on familiar terms with this odd object. I was ruinous my new camera ( Samsung SL-502 ). Gratefulness

Voices on answering article - audio file


MUFON CMS - Guardian angel Hack, NM - 8/19/2010 - (UNEDITED): Two messages, one at 5:12 pm and one at 5:13 pm, were deceased on my answering article Thursday (I feature the date was Distinguished 19). Late listening to them masses grow old, I filch they are two perplexing messages, deceased by two perplexing "voices."

I'm submitting this report and a digital audio adhesive tape of the messages so I filch they are relevant to UFO sightings I be in possession of been experiencing in Guardian angel Hack, New Mexico. A pair of years ago, I keep in mind pain invariable sounds on an Internet site (moldy, don't venerate so or which site) which described them as being ended by extraterrestrials.

The audio adhesive tape was ended by holding a digital recorder on the answering article on which the messages were ended. I keep under surveillance the adhesive tape to be about 98%-99%% as clear as the clear messages (which I be in possession of retained on my digital answering article).

My Caller ID recorded the phone degree, which is not included in this untruth (but which specter be aspect to endorsed investigator). If the reverse-number meander I accessed on the Internet is genteel, the phone calls were ended from a land line in southern California.

MUFON CMS - Pond Las Vegas, NV - 10/2/2010 - (unedited): I first reported this incident concerning at:

*Link motivated to Treat Note Part of the pack underside -- CMS/sg.

More readily of single stealing and defeat what I wrote former I'm goodbye to try to venerate again from my remind best I can.

1. While were you and what were you do its stuff at the time? I was in imitation of my teenager assistant in my Ford Deviation. We were demise our house in Pond Las Vegas vagrant southwest on Pond Mead Vitality about a mile from the access of Pond Las Vegas. I was vagrant about 50 mph at the time. We were goodbye to eat at Fiesta Mace in Henderson. Orthodox after the incident occurred i looked at the generation in the car and on my blackberry. Apiece held 8:03 pm.

2. In the function of ended you first catch sight of the object? I was looking at my teenager assistant who was sitting in the passenger side and I started to catch sight of the ambient light high-class the car go from darker mistiness to lighter mistiness fairly rapidly though we were torrential, I venerate take to in person what the hell are dwell in mistiness. As soon as I intended that in my head, I started seeing these able neon unqualified orbs flying around the private of the car.

4. Beckon the object and its undertakings and motions. The best way I can withdraw dwell in lights was that they seemed similar to the measurements of tennis balls or jingle pong balls, its under the weather to tell so it was similar to a light say-so but they seemed to be flying around in the car. I was looking at my girlfriend in the passenger possess so I may perhaps see the flipside of the car in imitation of my outer and it looked similar to the lights were dancing around in the crutch too. I just venerate the lights swift over the tops of my thighs and the center pity of the digression. It approximately felt similar to it was scanning the car. The unqualified lights motivated rapidly, so calm they deceased dwell in lit up visual traces you see so a light moves calm in the darkness. The color of the lights was a potent unqualified type of light. About similar to the unqualified light of a point light but far away a far away richer and potent unqualified. This callow incident I don't know lasted 2 seconds. I frankly can't say if I venerate seeing the lights on the come out in the open of the car. Seeing that the lights were charming so calm and were private the car my head was bright at looking private I forgot to catch sight of if the lights were come out in the open. My girlfriend says she saw the lights from come out in the open but she's not too sure. Her perspective of it was she was looking upfront the side proposal think about and she held she may perhaps see the lights dancing all around the private of the car. A character of me wants to say I saw more than a few lights in a light purplish color but this may be in possession of been an visual nirvana at the way the lights were flying around. But me and my girlfriend every one abate that we did see potent unqualified lights. The lights were able, similar to I was staring here a neon sign but it didn't rigorous to bleach the car in that unqualified light. I mean the car was lit up but it didn't rigorous to paint the private of the car a definite color but it was under the weather to tell. As soon as the lights came they single all similar off and it was mystified. The reminds me, the way the lights first happened it wasn't similar to single 1 or 2 and slothfully more. It was nation-state not worth it a lot of lights and very calm spur, as well as mystified, it was crutch to doubtfulness. Late the incident I slowed down under the weather on the breaks and yelled "what the hell was that". I cursory looked over head but saw go like a bullet.

5. Beckon your opinion, reactions and undertakings, inside and after sighting the object. Taking into account the lights first turned on in the car I cursory intended it was a toy or more than a few individual of electronic had turned on in the crutch of the digression. But so I started to catch sight of the lights shining and dancing around I knew it wasn't a toy and I got goose bumps all over my mass. I slowed down and went to the minute resolve wherever I may perhaps fabricate a Exchange and pleasing to tier around to see what it was. My girlfriend held she was frightened and freaked out and single pleasing to get out of portray. We went to Fiesta Henderson and ate and saw go like a bullet else.

abcnews - A Chinese airport was similar down for more than an hour last month so air travel controllers saw what they believed to be a UFO hum the airport, according to reports out of the put in at.

It is the eighth time equally June that UFOs be in possession of been reported in China.

In the latest happening, several passenger jets were preoccupied from the airport at Baotou in Hub Mongolia for about an hour arond 8 p.m. on Sept. 11.

The hint was triggered by able lights in the sky that motivated unevenly, but reports implication that air travel controllers at the Hohhot Air Association Operate Bureau spotted the object on their radar.

Late about an hour, the object and the lights midstream bemused and passenger jets were endorsed to land.

The Chinese government had held on aforementioned occasions that the lights claimed to be UFOs were military exercises, but the government denied the Sept. 11 incident happened at all.

This summer diverse UFO report caused a miracle and constrained Xiaoshan Deadly in Hangzhou, to stop operations on July 7.

A flight gather preparing for descendants first detected the object around 8:40 p.m. and notified the air travel control turn. Aviation business responded in vogue minutes, support outbound flights and diverting inbound ones to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi.

Eighteen flights were hard going. Time normal operations resumed an hour as soon as, the incident captured the bother of the Chinese media and sparked a hellhole of idea on the UFO's commune.

Hangzhou population released photos, unavailable in the afternoon former the delays, of a composed object inundated in golden light and exhibiting a comet-like tail. Lower than an hour former the Xiaoshan airport similar down, population held they in addition saw a flying object emitting red and old brightness of light.


0 comments:

Post a Comment