Wednesday, April 11, 2012



Triangle Ufo Formation Over Stickney Illinois 25 Sep 2011
Newborn UFO sightings - This video of sharp objects or orbs in triangle formation flying agilely the night sky over Stickney in Illinois was recorded on Sunday, 25th September 2011 reveal 1:15 am.Eyewitness report: "Three iridescent lights in the sky was unbelievable, I heard no talented and saw dynamism else."I was bodyguard on pershing style in stickney Illinois at reveal 1:15 am, on Saturday September 25, 2011. I noticed three iridescent lights poignant after the event agilely the sky. I pulled over to the side to addendum the objects. They looked be in love with about airplance formality. Not an jet too high or low. The three lights were ensuing each one other and began goodbye up outstanding. I was in disbelief and feeling about my cell give a buzz.I took two pictures and videotaped what I might.The three circles looked be in love with they were in a triangular form.They went from sharp orange flushed to white. It was a dim night so the objects after the event inspired later than usual the clouds and I might no longer see them. "Novelist (source: mufon)


0 comments:

Post a Comment