Saturday, July 21, 2012



Extraterrestrial Life Mufon Photo Ufo Alien Black Ops Over Pacific Ocean
MUFON go out with report (unedited): Schedule roving to Korea I took a picture of a cloud that to me looks afterward Abraham Lincoln. The picture satisfactorily shows why I took the picture but what I found masses time later was one what vague. Now I do admit what the two beings in the photo as well as the aircraft is. In the Services I was a Top Gun M1A1 Abrams Gunner, and until the photo plan I was licensed on all vehicles of this world whether alien or family circle. I did not see this enrapture in ample soft together with the open eye and it was hoovering on the dot taking into account to my plane as we flew over the deep-sea. The object in census is satisfactorily on view on the picture. I pass on been challenging to get MUFON to assay the pic but pass on been told that unless I pass on the negatives that my case is of no impressiveness. If MUFON is on a seek to informant out the truth not honest do I pass on more evidence but I pass on next been visited by the ballet company and now desire thoughts of end of the world annihilation and thump to increase. I pass on had ashen gluey leaking form my eye sockets from being visited and objects harshly me being picked up by the visitor who offered themselves to me undetectable. My son has next been contacted by the ballet company. He seeing that seeing them has been unsystematic consistently seeing that. I am not challenging to earn a fix for myself but am searching in what MUFON feel is of this photo. The object is blue/ black/ and ashen. The beings on the picture pass on maintain eyelids bird afterward aspect and the announce practically afterward humans. In my thoughts they announce the precise. All I would afterward is gathering from MUFON to announce at the pic. I option orthodox carry the pic to MUFON. This is not a hoax. I am next in no doubt that I can assistance together with your research of demensional transfer as well. I pass on solution a picture to the U.S. Airforce and was told if I pro my life, that I option not show the picture. The airforce did tell me that it is one of the militaries AUROA PROJECTS and they do not admit how I got it. Exciting huh! The bolts from my government enrapture having the status of I was in the Services was next unclothed from my enrapture and in an transfer to unite my life. So why am I challenging to be reserve for prospect in front together with this truth. I am now a disabled Vet and pass on vitality else to avoid. The organization pass on to admit the truth and I pass on one evidence to assistance my upright. This Is not a HOAX!

NOTE: well, don't admit what to earn of this one....but the go out with by far photographed something. Although I pass on no behold who this dignitary is, I stanchly want MUFON looks within these claims...Lon

Credit: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment