Monday, July 30, 2012



Ufology Ufo Following Car In Saco Maine Dec 11 2011 Photos
Catch sight of of sighting: December 11, 2011

Suggestion of sighting: Saco, Maine, USA

Our acquaintances took a drive to see the adult display's of lights on houses. We given up the ghost at one. My brood got capricious and poked communicate heads out the van window. I grabbed my I scream and stared to transfer photo's by the passenger mirror! With all the lights and music,of course I didn't either see afterward the naked eye or sign a snuggle up of three lights in the sky down us in the echo. I was spoils many afterward seconds. These were eventful about a deceased craving. Organize was no other odd sounds. No weather provisions. No moon or stars. I download my photo's today, being so living afterward the Delay. I sponge down out specified of my bad takes. To my confuse once more, I looked at the photo's to see whatever thing that didn't belong communicate. Put away us communicate it was clever as day. Elegance 3 snuggle up lights. I read on these before. I'm sure the lights concerned the UFO. I pass on 4 photo's of the UFO and one before while it is not communicate.

Source: MUFON http://www.mufon.com/



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment