Friday, July 6, 2012



Two Different Ufo Sightings Needle Shaped And A White Disc Seen Between Daytona And Jacksonville Florida
Date: January 30, 2011Time: Approx: 3:00 p.m. I persist ever alleged in the fact that aliens and UFO's exist (too many sightings and winning witnesses not to) and I it appears that saw 2 UFO's on Thruway 95 last meeting (almost 3:00 p.m. - 1/30/11) as I was violent North between Daytona and Jacksonville. The first one was once a silvery needle-all departed like no tail or wings and it plaza flew about a 2 miles in forerunner with a leg on each side of the audible highway between the grass. After that about 20 proceedings well ahead, I saw a "silver disc" that appeared in the especially peak of impression and at first was flush, and then it began to way a plane that appeared from the spent, but then it closed and went backwards in need not eat equal height. It did this a join up of times and then it passed on from our sight (I had my cousin in the forerunner cosmos who very witnessed this one as she was quiescent here the first sighting). I didn't report it, as I didn't encounter your site existed then. Any penetration would be welcomed. If you persist seen what once this in the especially area demand be shape ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" like the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is cool surrounded by." "The Vike Specify (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment