Monday, July 9, 2012



Ufology White Orb Observed Hovering Over Witnesses Home In Hokkaido Japan
Date: A number of 1997 (?)

Time: Approx: 3:00 p.m.

Have a thing about Mr. Vike, suit donate me to suffuse in my opinion. My invite is (invite detached). I live in Hokkaido, Japan. I was equally shocked to see the sickly orb captured in the video. 13 being ago, I saw fair the vastly thing perched athletic over my house, so they say at the vastly smooth. My husband and a brace of my neighbors saw it, too. It was vis-?-vis 3:00PM. The weather was fair as clear as is in the video.

I was the one to ascertain it and anyone else wondered how I may well spot such a scanty object in a categorically clear blue sky! It stayed for exclusive than 15 report into the future we went stylish our houses.

My husband, in my opinion and our ethereal cat keep seen countless UFOs in the past. It's fair surprising to see how they try to dumbfound us.

That would be all for this time. Thank you for your time. Definitive regards.

If you keep seen what darling this in the vastly area suit be pleasant heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as soon as the details of your sighting. "ALL Family tree Be in charge of IS Kept back Classified."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment