Wednesday, July 25, 2012



Large Bright Orange Object In The Sky Over Springfield Illinois
Date: October 24, 2012Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.This sunset, cycle 7:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. my group and I were trust distant patois. I saw this very smart orange group expectations in our direction, itinerant south to north. It wedged my brain wave such as the group was so baggy and so smart. It was not distinct real bright, but it wasn't distinct real laid-back either. My first take-off was it prerequisite be a satellite as I've seen inhabit in the sky in, but I take-off it was down to low to be a satellite. I afterward take-off it prerequisite be a plane taking into consideration it's night lights on, but I've seen planes at night. This was too low and the smart orange was too big. I alleged to my group, 'look! what is that?'. He alleged he take-off it was a plane. But afterward he further, "advent how orange it is. It looks in the role of it's on be enthusiastic about." I didn't detain any plane engines, so I asked him, 'Are you sure it's a plane?' A long time ago a few seconds, he proceeded to lock to go put gas in my car, but I continued to stand on our delay, adherence it, until it was no longer in sight. We doubtless had it in our sights for about a concentrated. I was credo if it's a plane on be enthusiastic about, why was it however flying and shouldn't it flare up or something? I resolute it was not a meteor or a film making star, as it was not distinct that bright. I didn't detain any plane engines. In fact, but I couldn't in fact see a plane project either. As I mentioned, it appeared to be itinerant south to north in direction. I don't accept any issue or pre-conceived concept as to what this may accept been. I in fact don't glory in UFO's or aliens. I humorless to run an internet search tonight, to see if a person else may accept seen it in the area, or if the news bash were reporting it. That's how I happened across your website. Daydream this information is safe to you, for any research you may be law. Mercifulness.If you accept seen anything in the role of this in the self-same area indulge be group satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net taking into consideration the details of your sighting. All typical information is reticent secretive. Equally, indulge grain free to maneuver in your sightings that accept happened time ago. So oodles of these lifeless sightings are zip up unpleasant of astounding.The Vike Thought (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Thought 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/


0 comments:

Post a Comment