Sunday, June 22, 2014



Colorado Bigfoot Sightings El Paso County
There are so many Bigfoot sighting in the US and the world that I'm surprised they don't just come out and say I'm here. Bigfoot has so many names I'm not going to list them if I could. There have been over 96 sighting in Colorado, 14 within 40 miles of Colorado Springs and 8 in El Paso County. But I will make some comments on sightings in El Paso County, Colorado and within 40 miles of where I live. Most all of the sightings are in the Pikes Peak Mountain range or nearby. The dates of sighting and tracks range from 1980 to April 2008.There are many things I have did in my life that could be called crazy and I'm about to add one more. In all my life I have wanted to head up a Bigfoot expedition and it may just happen. If I can't get anyone to go with me, then I go by myself. The location has been picked and for now I'm keeping it a secret. But after the expedition I will make a report in my blog on something or likely nothing.The first sighting here in the county was behind Pikes Peak at an elevation of 7000-8000 feet during the winter of 1980. The only thing they say were very large tracks in the snow, larger than human.The second sighting was on Fire Road 371 on Cheyenne Mountain in July 1986 near NORAD. This was an actual sighting of a humanoid form by a Marine on training. The creature was 6.5 feet tall, had light brown fur, fox like eyes, long arms and walked upright.The third sighting was in November of 1997 near State Highway 24 six miles west of Manitou Springs. A Bigfoot sighting alone the highway on a ridge.The fourth sighting was 5 miles south of State Highway 115 [Red Hill] in December 1999. The Bigfoot had wide shoulders, ape like face, yellow eyes, stood upright and was 7 foot tall.The fifth sighting was on Pikes Peak, Forest Service road 334 at Crow Gulch picnic ground in June 2001. A black Bigfoot. A Bigfoot crossing sign has been placed on the right side of the road nearby.The sixth 20-30 creatures was in October 2002 between Balanced Rock Road and Mount Herman Road approximately 1/4 mile east of Rampart Range Road. The creatures were making a moening/whining sound.The seventh sighting was on Table Mountain south of Cheyenne Mountain NORAD and 500 yards west of State Highway 115 in May 2006. A soldier form Fort Carson saw a Bigfoot walking upright on its hind legs and was 6-7 foot tall.The last sighting was at Green Mountain Falls and reported by a Bigfoot Expedition sometime around April 2008. The creatures walked down the road and left foot prints along the creek.Most of the information for this Blog was obtained from The Bigfoot Field Reserch Organization [BFRO]."Note: Another observation on the reality of Bigfoot "written by the Sagacioushillbilly on August 9, 2007 can be located under the Absurdities of Human Concoction ".

Reference: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment