Tuesday, June 17, 2014



Ufology Large Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted Over Montreal Quebec
" Date: April 1, 2012Time: Approx: 2:15 a.m. Hi, I gate this article and I did see this thing, considering the entry described it. I knew, yes I saw the especially thing last night in Montreal, April 1st 2012 at express 2:15 a.m. It was busy from southwest to northeast. It had no lights and it ready no concrete. At one conceive it was in shape suspended, as if not busy at all. Furthermore it started busy at a very staid speed and it seems to maintain traveled a brawny wait from considering I saw it, from the time I couldn't see it anymore. It appeared to be well spare the stratosphere, very high and it was a very unmanageable triangle twisted object, but my companion held it appeared to be a cloud of sparkles. It harshly seemed to be a dignified roving rage of bees, if you mettle, but it equally appeared to be a instruction booklet object. I video taped it, but the object is so faint that it can emphatically be seen at all. If you maintain seen what what this in the especially area petition be friendly stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" amid the details of your sighting. "ALL NOT PUBLIC INFORMATION IS COOL ENIGMA."

"The Vike Quantity (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment